The CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 is an orthopedic CPAP comfort bed pillow that offers an ergonomic solution for your sleep apnea treatment. Not only does the CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 address issues that prevent users who use traditional bed pillows a restful night’s sleep, but also provides adjustable comfort and support for all types of sleepers including, back, side or stomach sleeping.
Constructed from ventilated support and memory foam, the CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 offers its users with adjustable comfort, Now featuring two different sleeping surfaces, one side is memory foam that features a Cool 3D Mesh Cover that promotes better airflow, or flip it over to the Fiber Fill side to sleep on a soft, plush, hypoallergenic fiber fill pillow top. Like the original CPAPMax Pillow, the inside core layers are now color coded to allow you to select 4 different heights ranging from 2 ¼” – 5 ¼” height. These unique features allows users to find their perfect comfort level and promotes comfortability all night long.
Key Benefits of the CPAPMax Pillow 2.0
- Improves compliance for users of all major brand & styles of masks
- Ventilated Core Promotes Air Flow for Cooler Night’s Sleep
- Two Different Sleeping Surface Options In One Pillow
- Minimizes Facial Pressure, Shifting or Leaking
- Ergonomic Design Provides Better Head, Neck and Shoulder Comfort
New features of the CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 include:
- Color Coded Foam Layers to provide you better customization when adding or removing layers to find your perfect height
- Updated quilting style provides a less clinical feel. Pillow is now white with blue piping instead of beige
- Fiber fill is hypoallergenic to allow even our most sensitive users a great night sleep
- Extended hose tether is 3” longer to provide better hose control throughout the night to help reduce pulling and pressure on your mask
- Charcoal infused layers promotes freshness by neutralizing odors